4040 Internship Program 2018 (For Young Volunteers in Uganda)
Applications for the annual 4040 Internship Program are now open. Sign up now and help make a difference in the community.
40 Days Over 40 Smiles Foundation (4040) is a Kampala based independent, youth-led, charity organization committed to helping vulnerable children and communities to access quality, all-round education support and entrepreneurial training aimed at self-sustainability.
The 4040 Internship Program is a one year, volunteer program, where young people are involved in 4040 activities such as the Angaza School Program, the Angaza Children’s Learning Centres, Community Open Days, and fundraising events.
4040 Internship Program Benefits
- As a 4040 intern, you receive training in areas of education, community service, leadership, and fundraising.
- Interns get to enjoy the wide network of 4040, both during and after the internship.
- Open to anyone with interest in volunteerism, education, community service and leadership. (Third Year University students are encouraged to apply)
- Must be committed to the program for a year.
- Must be available on Fridays.
- Should be open to working in the field/out of office.
- Should be living in or around Kampala.
- 1st February 2018 – Application Deadline
- 7th – 8th February 2018 – Interviews for the short list applicants
- 16th February 2018 – Internship training
- 19th February 2018 – Start of Internship
- 23rd February 2019 – End of internship
How to Apply
Download and Fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com.
For more information, contact Karen Ihimbazwe on +256 781 817062 or firstname.lastname@example.org